George Eliot Cool & famous Quotes by
8 Quotes and sayings
George Eliot was an English novelist, poet, journalist, translator, and one of the leading writers of the Victorian era.
* She wrote seven novels: Adam Bede (1859), The Mill on the Floss (1860), Silas Marner (1861), Romola (1862–63), Felix Holt, the Radical (1866), Middlemarch (1871–72) and Daniel Deronda (1876).
* She was born Mary Ann Evans in Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England, on November 22, 1819.
* She died in Chelsea, London, England, on December 22, 1880.
* She was a strong advocate for women's rights and social justice.
* Her novels are known for their realism, psychological depth, and social commentary.
* She is considered one of the greatest English novelists of all time.
* Her work continues to be read and enjoyed by people all over the world.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52