Jodi Picoult Cool & famous Quotes by
46 Quotes and sayings
Jodi Picoult is an American author of 28 novels, including *My Sister's Keeper* and *The Storyteller*.
* She has sold over 40 million books worldwide and her work has been translated into 34 languages.
* Picoult has won numerous awards, including the New England Bookseller Award for Fiction and the Alex Awards from the YALSA.
* She is a member of the advisory board for VIDA: Women in Literary Arts.
* Picoult lives in New Hampshire with her husband and three children.
Here are some additional facts about Jodi Picoult:
* She was born in Nesconset, New York, in 1966.
* She graduated from Princeton University with a degree in English.
* She worked as a technical writer and editor before becoming a full-time author.
* She is a vocal advocate for social justice causes, including reproductive rights and the death penalty.
* Her books often explore complex moral and ethical issues.
* She is one of the most popular and successful authors in the world.
Sometimes you can see things happen right in front of your eyes and still jump to the wrong conclusions.
A mathematical formula for happiness:Reality divided by Expectations.There were two ways to be happy:improve your reality or lower your expectations.
We make messes of our lives, but every now and then, we manage to do something that's exactly right. The challenge is figuring out which is which.
If we don't change the direction we are headed, we will end up where we are going.
Page 1 from 2
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52