Nicholas Sparks Cool & famous Quotes by
85 Quotes and sayings
Nicholas Sparks was born in Omaha, Nebraska on December 31, 1965.
* He is an American novelist, screenwriter, and film producer.
* He has published over 20 novels, all of which have been New York Times bestsellers.
* His books have been translated into over 50 languages and have sold over 115 million copies worldwide.
* Several of his novels have been adapted into feature films, including The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Dear John.
* Sparks is a devout Christian and his faith often influences his writing.
* He is married to Cathy Cote and they have five children.
* Sparks is a philanthropist and has donated millions of dollars to various charities.
* He is one of the most popular and successful authors in the world.
I mean, if the relationship can't survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?
Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we've found each other... I know I've spent each life before this one searching for you. Not someone like you but you, for your soul and mine must always come together.
You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
In the end you should always do the right thing even if it's hard.
Page 1 from 3
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52