Paulo Coelho Cool & famous Quotes by
84 Quotes and sayings
Paulo Coelho was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 1947.
* He was a rebellious teenager who was once institutionalized for his beliefs.
* He became a successful lyricist in the 1970s, writing songs for popular Brazilian singer Raul Seixas.
* In 1987, he published his first novel, The Pilgrimage, which became an international bestseller.
* His most famous novel, The Alchemist, was published in 1988 and has sold over 85 million copies worldwide.
* Coelho has been translated into 88 languages and has won numerous awards, including the Crystal Award from the World Economic Forum.
* He is a member of the Brazilian Academy of Letters and is a United Nations Messenger of Peace.
* He continues to write and travel extensively, inspiring readers all over the world with his message of hope and personal transformation.
It takes a huge effort to free yourself from memory
Try to find pleasure in the speed that you're not used to. Changing the way you do routine things allows a new person to grow inside of you. But when all is said and done, you're the one who must decide how you handle it.
No one loses anyone, because no one owns anyone. That is the true experience of freedom: having the most important thing in the world without owning it
Only two things can reveal life's great secrets: suffering and love.
I'm not a body with a soul, I'm a soul that has a visible part called the body.
When each day is the same as the next, it’s because people fail to recognize the good things that happen in their lives every day that the sun rises.
I don't regret the painful times; I bare my scars as if they were medals.
Tears are words that need to be written.
Page 1 from 3
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52