John Green Cool & famous Quotes by
59 Quotes and sayings
John Green is an American author, YouTuber, podcaster, and philanthropist.
* He was born in Indianapolis, Indiana, in 1977.
* He graduated from Kenyon College with a degree in English and religious studies.
* His first novel, Looking for Alaska, was published in 2005.
* He has since published five more novels, including The Fault in Our Stars, which was a New York Times bestseller.
* Green's books have been translated into over 30 languages and have sold over 50 million copies worldwide.
* He has won numerous awards for his writing, including the Michael L. Printz Award and the Edgar Allan Poe Award.
* Green is also known for his work in online video, most notably his YouTube channel, Vlogbrothers.
* He is married to Sarah Urist Green and they have two children.
I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
There comes a time when we realize that our parents cannot save themselves or save us, that everyone who wades through time eventually gets dragged out to sea by the undertow- that, in short, we are all going.
It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.
I figured something out. The future is unpredictable.
Maybe 'Okay' will be our 'always'...
I was born into Bolívar's labyrinth, and so I must believe in the hope of Rabelais' Great Perhaps.
Page 1 from 2
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52