Haruki Murakami Cool & famous Quotes by
48 Quotes and sayings
Haruki Murakami was born in Kyoto, Japan, in 1949.
* He studied drama and literature at Waseda University in Tokyo.
* After college, he opened a jazz bar, which he and his wife ran for seven years.
* His first novel, Hear the Wind Sing, was published in 1979.
* He has since written over 20 novels, including Norwegian Wood, Kafka on the Shore, and 1Q84.
* His work has been translated into over 50 languages and has sold over 100 million copies worldwide.
* He has won numerous awards, including the Franz Kafka Prize and the Jerusalem Prize.
* He is considered one of the most important and influential writers of his generation.
* He currently lives in Tokyo with his wife and two children.
It's easy to forget things you don't need anymore.
A gentleman is someone who does not what he wants to do, but what he should do.
When someone is trying very hard to get something, they don't. And when they're running away from something as hard as they can, it usually catches up with them.
When you are used to the kind of life -of never getting anything you want- you stop knowing what it is you want.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
Page 1 from 2
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52