Gayle Forman Cool & famous Quotes by
15 Quotes and sayings
Gayle Forman is an American author of young adult fiction.
* She was born in Los Angeles, California in 1970.
* She graduated from the University of Oregon with a degree in journalism.
* She worked as a journalist for several years before becoming a full-time author.
* Her first novel, If I Stay, was published in 2009 and became a New York Times bestseller.
* Her other novels include Where She Went, Just One Day, Just One Year, and I Have Lost My Way.
* Her books have been translated into over 40 languages.
* She lives in Brooklyn, New York with her husband and two daughters.
* She is a passionate advocate for literacy and education.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52