Francis Bacon Cool & famous Quotes by
8 Quotes and sayings
Francis Bacon was an English painter who lived from 1909 to 1992. He is known for his distorted and often violent portraits, which explore themes of violence, sexuality, and mortality. Bacon was influenced by the work of Pablo Picasso and the Surrealists, and his paintings are often characterized by their use of bold colors, distorted forms, and unsettling imagery. Bacon's work has been exhibited in major galleries around the world, and he is considered one of the most important painters of the 20th century.
Here are some additional details about Bacon's life and work:
* Bacon was born in Dublin, Ireland, in 1909.
* He studied art in London and Paris, and began exhibiting his work in the early 1940s.
* Bacon's work was often controversial, and he was criticized for his use of violence and sexuality.
* However, Bacon's work was also praised for its originality and power, and he is now considered one of the most important painters of the 20th century.
* Bacon died in Madrid, Spain, in 1992.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52