Fran Lebowitz Cool & famous Quotes by
3 Quotes and sayings
Fran Lebowitz is an American author, public speaker, and occasional actor.
* She was born in Morristown, New Jersey, in 1950.
* She is known for her sardonic social commentary on American life.
* She has been associated with many prominent figures of the 1970s and 1980s New York art scene.
* She has written two books, Metropolitan Life (1978) and Social Studies (1981).
* She has been the subject of two projects directed by Martin Scorsese, the HBO documentary film Public Speaking (2010) and the Netflix docu-series Pretend It's a City (2021).
* She is openly lesbian.
* She is a cultural satirist whom many call the heir to Dorothy Parker.
* She is a cultural icon of New York City.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52