Dylan Thomas Cool & famous Quotes by
5 Quotes and sayings
Dylan Thomas was born in Swansea, Wales, on October 27, 1914.
* He was a poet, writer, and radio broadcaster.
* His work is known for its lyrical and emotional use of language.
* He is considered one of the most important poets of the 20th century.
* He died in New York City on November 9, 1953, at the age of 39.
* His most famous poems include "Do not go gentle into that good night" and "And death shall have no dominion."
* He also wrote the play "Under Milk Wood."
* He is still widely read and admired today.
Do not go gentle into that good night,Old age should burn and rave at close of day;Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Page 1 from 1
Search for authors & writers
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52