Mahatma Gandhi Cool & famous Quotes by
23 Quotes and sayings
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on October 2, 1869, in Porbandar, India.
* He was a lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist, and political ethicist.
* He employed nonviolent resistance to lead the successful campaign for India's independence from British rule.
* He inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.
* He was assassinated on January 30, 1948, in Delhi, India.
* He is considered the father of modern India.
* He is also known as Mahatma, which means "Great Soul."
* He is one of the most influential figures in history.
* His legacy continues to inspire people around the world.
There is force in the universe, which, if we permit it, will flow through us and produce miraculous results.
Prayer is not an old woman's idle amusement. Properly understood and applied, it is the most potent instrument of action.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.
I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
True beauty lies in purity of the heart.
Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52