Amy Poehler Cool & famous Quotes by
4 Quotes and sayings
Amy Poehler is an American actress, comedian, writer, producer, and director.
* She was born in Newton, Massachusetts on September 16, 1971.
* She is best known for her roles on Saturday Night Live and Parks and Recreation.
* She has won numerous awards, including a Golden Globe, a Primetime Emmy Award, and a Critics' Choice Television Award.
* She is also the author of two books: Yes Please and The Smart Girls Guide to the City.
* Poehler is a passionate advocate for women's rights and mental health awareness.
* She is married to Will Arnett and they have two sons.
* She is a role model for many and is known for her humor, intelligence, and kindness.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52