Gordon B. Hinckley Cool & famous Quotes by
11 Quotes and sayings
Gordon B. Hinckley was born on June 23, 1910, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
* He graduated from the University of Utah in 1932.
* He served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Great Britain from 1933 to 1935.
* He married Marjorie Pay in 1937 and they had five children.
* He was called to be an apostle in 1961.
* He served as the 15th president of the Church from 1995 to 2008.
* He died on January 27, 2008, at the age of 97.
* He was a beloved leader and prophet who is remembered for his kindness, compassion, and love for God and his children.
Gratitude is a sign of maturity...Where there is appreciation: there is also courtesy and concern for the rights and property of others.
Try a little harder to be a little better.
The cause of most of man's unhappiness is sacrificing what he wants most for what he wants now.
You are doing the best you can, and that best results in good to yourself and to others. Do not nag yourself with a sense of failure. Get on your knees and ask for the blessings of the Lord;then stand on your feet and do what you are asked to do.
The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52