Carrie Jones Cool & famous Quotes by
3 Quotes and sayings
Carrie Jones is an American author of young adult fiction.
* She was born in 1982 in Bedford, New Hampshire.
* She attended Bates College and Vermont College of Fine Arts.
* Her first novel, Tips on Having a Gay (Ex)-Boyfriend, was published in 2007.
* She has since published several other novels, including the Need series, Girl, Hero, and Ghost Sickness.
* Her books have been translated into over 20 languages.
* She has won several awards for her writing, including the Maine Literary Award and the Independent Publisher Book Award.
* She lives in Maine with her husband and daughter.
I hope this is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52