Tim Fargo Cool & famous Quotes by
1 Quotes and sayings
Tim Fargo is an American author, keynote speaker, angel investor, and entrepreneur. He is the author of Alphabet Success and Claimants and Lies and Videotape - A Claim's Handler's Guide to Surveillance. Fargo is best known for co-founding insurance fraud investigative company, Omega Insurance Service in 1996, that became the second biggest insurance fraud investigative company in the United States, acquired by First Advantage in 2003 for $20 million. He currently serves as the President of Hammerfest Corp and writes for The Los Angeles Times, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and other publications.
Here are some additional details about Tim Fargo:
* He was born in New York in 1964.
* He graduated from the University of Miami with an MBA in finance.
* He started his career as an event manager.
* In 1996, he co-founded Omega Insurance Services.
* Omega Insurance Services was acquired by First Advantage in 2003 for $20 million.
* Fargo is the author of two books, Alphabet Success and Claimants and Lies and Videotape - A Claim's Handler's Guide to Surveillance.
* He is a keynote speaker and angel investor.
* He is the President of Hammerfest Corp.
* He writes for The Los Angeles Times, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, and other publications.
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52