Thich Nhat Hanh Cool & famous Quotes by
7 Quotes and sayings
Thich Nhat Hanh was a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, peace activist, author, poet and teacher.
* He was born in 1926 in Huế, Vietnam.
* He was ordained as a monk at the age of 16.
* He was a leading figure in the Engaged Buddhism movement.
* He was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Martin Luther King Jr.
* He founded the Plum Village Tradition, a network of Buddhist monasteries and practice centers in the West.
* He wrote over 100 books, including "Peace Is Every Step" and "The Miracle of Mindfulness."
* He died in 2022 at the age of 95.
* He is considered one of the most influential Buddhist teachers of the 20th century.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52