Mary Harris Jones Cool & famous Quotes by
1 Quotes and sayings
Mary Harris Jones was born in Ireland in 1837.
* She immigrated to the United States in 1850.
* She became a teacher and a dressmaker.
* She lost her husband and four children to yellow fever in 1867.
* She became a labor organizer in the 1870s.
* She was known for her fiery speeches and her advocacy for workers' rights.
* She helped organize strikes and protests.
* She was a vocal critic of child labor and unsafe working conditions.
* She died in 1930 at the age of 93.
Mother Jones was a tireless advocate for workers' rights and social justice. She is remembered as one of the most important figures in the American labor movement.
Search for authors & writers
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52