Leonardo da Vinci Cool & famous Quotes by
11 Quotes and sayings
Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian polymath of the High Renaissance who was active as a painter, draughtsman, engineer, scientist, theorist, sculptor, and architect.
* He is best known for his paintings, including the Mona Lisa and the Last Supper, and his notebooks, in which he made drawings and notes on a variety of subjects, including anatomy, astronomy, botany, cartography, painting, and paleontology.
* Da Vinci was born in Vinci, Italy, in 1452. He was apprenticed to Andrea del Verrocchio, a sculptor, painter, and architect.
* In 1482, da Vinci moved to Milan, where he worked for the Duke of Milan. He painted the Last Supper in the refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan.
* In 1516, da Vinci moved to France, where he worked for King Francis I. He died in Amboise, France, in 1519.
* Da Vinci is considered one of the greatest geniuses of all time. He was a master of many disciplines and his work has had a profound influence on art, science, and engineering.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52