Joyce Brothers Cool & famous Quotes by
1 Quotes and sayings
Joyce Brothers was an American psychologist, television personality, advice columnist, and writer.
* She was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1927.
* She earned her doctorate in psychology from Columbia University in 1953.
* She became famous in 1955 for winning the top prize on the game show The $64,000 Question.
* She went on to host various advice columns and television shows, which established her as a pioneer in the field of "pop (popular) psychology".
* She is often credited as the first to normalize psychological concepts to the American mainstream.
* She died in 2013 at the age of 85.
* She was a pioneer in the field of psychology and a role model for women.
* She is remembered for her wit, her wisdom, and her compassion.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52