John Grogan Cool & famous Quotes by
3 Quotes and sayings
John Grogan was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1957. He is an American journalist and non-fiction writer. His memoir Marley & Me (2005) was a best-selling book about his family's dog, Marley. The book was adapted into a film in 2008. Grogan has also written the books The Longest Trip Home (2008) and A Dog's Journey (2010). He lives with his wife and three children in Pennsylvania.
Here are some additional details about John Grogan:
* He graduated from Central Michigan University with a degree in journalism.
* He worked as a journalist for the Philadelphia Inquirer for 25 years.
* He is the recipient of the Quill Book Award for best biography/memoir and best audiobook, both for Marley & Me.
* He has spoken at writing conferences, universities, schools, literacy events, fundraisers, and other public and private functions.
* He lives with his wife, Jenny, and their three children, Patrick, Conor, and Colleen, in rural Pennsylvania.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52