Jim Rohn Cool & famous Quotes by
11 Quotes and sayings
Jim Rohn was an American entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker. He was born in Yakima, Washington, in 1930. He left college after one year and started his career as a human resource manager for Sears. In 1955, he joined the direct selling company AbundaVita. He later founded his own company, Jim Rohn International. Rohn was a popular speaker and author. He wrote several books, including "The Art of Personal Achievement" and "The Power of Positive Thinking." He died in 2009 at the age of 79.
Here are some of his most famous quotes:
* "You are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with."
* "Don't wish it were easier; wish you were better."
* "Don't be afraid to fail. It's not the end of the world, and in many ways, it's the first step toward learning something and moving forward."
* "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
* "The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
Rohn's words have inspired millions of people around the world. He is a true inspiration to anyone who wants to achieve their dreams.
Page 1 from 1
Roy T. Bennett214
Ralph Waldo Emerson52